- Stimulation of devices or systems through sending of one-off or cyclical messages and entire message sequences.
- Recording of message traffic, e.g. in the case of sporadically occurring errors, with highly adaptable trigger conditions.
- Online analysis of message traffic with interpreted signal display and graphic display of message contents on a time axis.
- Data interpretation for CANopen, DeviceNet, SAE J1939
- Generation of command-controlled message sequences.
- The canAnalyser is able to reliably receive and process in a timely manner messages even when bus loads and baud rates are high.
- Due to the flexible configuration and the possibility to start modules multiple and individually arrange them, the canAnalyser can be adapted to any analysis task.
- The .NET interface of the canAnalyser provides the ability to extend the tool by adding own modules.